Throughout the year, we offer a variety of classes for adults, including:
- CAP Money Course – Helping you get better at budgeting, saving, and spending.
- Starting Point – A great place to learn more about Jesus and how your faith journey with him can begin.
- Classes touching on understanding our faith, forgiveness, and more.
Classes usually take place Wednesday nights at 7pm. Stay tuned for an upcoming class!
Small groups meet at various homes in the area on different days of the week. Please contact the church office for more information. email@example.com
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Our Ladies’ Ministry is here to help women get connected and grow in faith and life together. Various events are held throughout the year, including retreats, dinners, and even a shopping trip!
Download our latest brochure here.
Contact Simone Latham for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 4 @ 9:15 am - 4:30 pm
Our Seniors’ ministry is called Triple F: Faith, Fun, and Fellowship. Oftentimes a fourth F finds its way in there – food! Join our lively group of those 55+ for variety of activities including historical presentations, testimonies of faith, and special events. Triple F meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 1:30pm in the Lower Hall.
Contact Vince Evenden for more information: email@example.com
- October 24 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm